Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend off

I let Daisy have the weekend off, I was very busy with friends & family. So she got to hang out & meet some new people. She also got to have a bite of watermelon, which she def enjoyed!!

Going to work on the other hitching post - the one that will be shaded in the evening. So I dont have to work with her in the mornings. I'm pretty busy in the morning & would like to be able to work with her in the evenings so I can really take my time. But the post I have now is in Sunlight all day long, so I need a new one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers