Saturday, June 20, 2009

Daisy wears a bridle!! YAY!



I went out & bridled Daisy. She was really accepting of the bit, took me awhile to get the headstall on her due to her ears. I'm seriously considering making her a custom bridle with a snap on the top. I think they call them 'ears friendly' bridles.

the bridle I used is 'horse size' but theres extra holes to make it smaller, with a copper mouth 5" D ring snaffle. She was really able to get a hold of that bit & chew on it a bit. I just let her carry it around a bit. Didn't ask her to do anything with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers