Thursday, June 4, 2009

Daisy Lunges!!

So I tried to lunge Daisy to see what she would do. She lunges!! Someone must have taught her that, because she does it pretty well for a donkey! Donkey's dont usually lunge - because theres really no point for them, after one circle they're likely to go 'um, ya i just did that, what now?'

so here's a short vid of Daisy lunging, I literally only lunged her for the length of the video. Baby steps, I dont want her getting bored either.

I think she did great, she has an awesome 'WHOA' as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers