My Best friend came over & said she wanted to ride Daisy. We put a bunch of gear on her for safety since we didnt' know how Daisy would react, and Shasta doesn't recover very fast from injury. and I believe in helmets period. LOL
So as goofy as she looks it was obviously didn't need all of it, because Daisy was a very good girl.
She rode her for about 2 minutes and that was it! Shasta even wanted to pick up her back hooves, which worked out well since I was able to hold her & pet her.
Shasta got both back hooves picked up with little fussing.
I was so proud of her!!!! ( Shasta & Daisy!)
So this means I can have a farrier come out & trim Daisy!!!
here's a short vid of Shasta going for a Daisy ride!
- I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com
- ► 2010 (45)
- Foot update
- More 'other' donk pics!!
- A walking we will go....
- Hoof Trimming, Session 1
- Hooves, before
- Straps almost fixed
- daisy's new bridle
- Other saddle donkeys.........
- Wearing a Saddle!!
- Wearing a saddle pad
- I finally went out & got on Daisy. She did really ...
- Daisy wears a bridle!! YAY!
- some videos of what you can do with donkeys!!
- back feet cleaning!
- Lying down 6.19.09
- Daisy's pen expansion!
- the flies have been driving Daisy nuts yesterday ...
- Foot work
- DONT EAT THE TREES!!
- fun times.
- sorry Daisy, shameless plug
- chicks love donkeys
- Funny Daisy
- Daily daisy
- Shasta rides Daisy!
- Daisy Lunges!!
- Daisy grazing next to her neighbors
- Diasy 6.1.09
- Weekend off
- ▼ June (36)