Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I finally went out & got on Daisy. She did really well. she kept wanting to walk & since I haven't ridden bareback in a LONG time i kept asking her to stand still. LOL. She did stop a couple times & got rewarded. It was really neat finally getting to ride her. Kept it nice & short since we need to work up her muscles to carry a rider.

riding in a halter didn't really work, since when I pull back it pulls more on her neck than her face. I'm def going to make her a bridle that has a snap over the poll so it'll accommodate her ears.

so here it is, nothing spectacular, but my first time on her!!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers