Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Indian Bosal!

I inherited this indian bosal from my mom, I have never seen one quite like it. they make all kinds of indian bosal/bitless bridles these days, but I really like this one. Mostly because it's so simple. Someone really knew what they were doing when they made this one. All the rings are spliced into the rope!! so cool!!

So here is Daisy, being the excellent donk model that she is. She is so accepting of whatever I put on her & hasn't really been afraid of anything. This thing is super easy to adjust. I put it on her at the adjustment it already was, then adjusted it higher. Not sure where I'm actually going to use it just yet, I'll see how she responds to different places later.

very cool, definitly one of my favorite pieces of equipment now. It was also VERY easy to get on & off - remember the ears?? LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers