Sunday, September 12, 2010

Poop Free

Spent almost 5 hours cleaning the pasture/run. I had been seriously slacking on it, so I just went and did ALL of it!
I'm beat, but it least the girls have a clean place to hang out

they both got their feet cleaned twice today!


the pen and the alley way all got scraped and scooped. part of the pasture got the same, but I started running out of steam, so it just got picked up. the only thing thats left is lots of dead grass and really old poo. I noticed when I got to the pasture I was picking up a lot of fluff, the wheelbarrow was significantly lighter than what came out of the pen/alleyway







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers