Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Daisy's first ride in the open!

I thought Daisy would do well out in the open, this is her 2nd 'official' ride - with no lead rope etc. I figured it would give her more purpose than walking around the pasture. It did, she did awesome, she was moving out nice & we stayed at a nice brisk walk!


I tried to keep her on the road, but we still ended up having some drive by grazings lol I didn't want to focus too much on keeping her straight and end up using the reins too much. so for most parts I was just along for the ride. i think she had a great time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers