Thursday, October 15, 2009

doneky butter. LOL

Today I'm so happy with Daisy!! she let me clean all her feet with no trouble!! and clean them good too!!! Tied her to the pine tree in the middle of the pasture since it was gorgeous weather.

Yesterday we had a 'touchy' foot, the right hind, she kicked out after fighting a bit. But I made sure I picked it back up again by the time I was done & she was relaxed, END ON A GOOD NOTE. always. this time we did 3 feet un-haltered, then the last one haltered & tied.

Day before that I got all four cleaned out pretty good ( not as good as today) WITHOUT being haltered or tied.

With the rainy/muddy season here she's getting cleaned everyday!

She's getting trimmed this Saturday, can't wait to get pics & see what the trimmer says. She also finally is ok with her stall, so that way I know shes outta the mud & wetness when she's eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers