Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Couple pics.

Been really bad at blogging lately!!
so here's some pics to make you smile.

My 'special' girl, Daisy LMAO!!
 She was mad cuz I was paying attention to Martha and not her...
But I got Martha to do this!


I didn't put a crupper on her at this time, I didn't want to overwhelm her since it was the first time she's been saddled. Of course she stepped on a dog toy that had been in the pasture forever and freaked out and we had a mini donk rodeo. After about 50' she stopped LOL it was pretty funny. but thats why the saddle is too far forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers