Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Its been muddy muddy

Not a lot going on due to the weather. The girls get trimmed this weekend.
still separating during feeding, they've now learned how to lock each other in the stall!! I've come out to Daisy locked in one morning, and this morning Martha was locked in, braying her head off!

Installed more horseguard around the pasture last weekend. I love that stuff, so easy to put up & it looks awesome. Invested in their solar charger, 7 joules!!
hopefully that'll keep the drafties off my fence too.

They've also been going to town on my stall!! any wood, they're eating it. despite applying numerous anti chew products. So i'll be purchasing more metal panels to donk proof it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers