Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grooming 5.28.09

Today Daisy did way better with grooming. Yesterday she's get really antsy if I went past her shoulders. Today we got the neck, chest, shoulders, the top of her back, girth & some of her flanks (which is her 'oh no' area). I think with persistence she'll realize that it's really not that bad & it'll go faster the quieter she is.

TONS of hair is coming out of her. She still looks like a scraggly mess on the back end. But her neck & shoulder seems to be shedding ok.

I'm still working on a second hitching post that will be more in the shade during the late afternoon/evening. Right now the only place I have to tie her is in full sun. So all grooming sessions happen early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an artist who tries different mediums. I airbrush, graphite, braiding, and now I'm obsessed with sewing. I created this blog to keep all my creations in one place. Like an online portfolio. Thanks for looking. to check out my items for sale on etsy - www.akyramoto.etsy.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers